Wednesday, April 18, 2012



This week has been very busy for me, so I have no time to write at all. I got something in my email that I just have to share with you, my dear readers. Remember when we were on the letter B and the B was for a baby blanket? Well, I got adorable photos of my great niece. Look how beautiful she looks on the baby blanket that I've crocheted for her!

Привет, дорогие! Что-то у меня ну совсем нет времени писать на этой неделе, но я получила что-то по электронке, чем не могу не поделиться. Посмотрите какая лапуля сфотана на одеялке, что я скрючковала и поделилась когда мы были на букве Би!


Here is my post about this project and here it on my page on ravelry.com.

Здесь мой пост об этом оделяке и здесь оно на моей страничке на Раве.

Happy knitting,
Madam Butterfly

14 comments:

  1. Маленькая прелестница!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Как мило!!!очень красивые фотографии)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a precious baby and the blanket is adorable :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to see this adorable cutie-pie! And how great to know that you work is loved and cherished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Иногда забываешь, какие же они крохотные... Растите на здоровье!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful blanket and what a lovely baby. She's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Такая лапушка... Растите большими и здоровыми!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Лида, чудесные фото! РебЁнка просто прелесть.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Какая прелесть! Правильно, настоящую женщину нужно наряжать с пеленок! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Маленькое Сокровище!

    Хочется взять в руки и прижать к груди!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you!